• March 27Looking for a good read? Check out Love, Simon

• March 27Have a safe, fun, eventful Spring Break!!!

• March 27Congratulations Cheerleaders and Gymnasts!!!

Warriors Word

Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Bella Mendez

This year’s freshmen class consists of some very talented atletes. Over 50 freshmen suited up this year to play football.  Their exact count was 59 which is thought to be the record for most freshmen football players.  Along with these many players comes many coaches, this year’s coaching staff consisted of four adults and two of MHS’s students.   This year like many years two teams were created, Red and Black.  This year’s team had an amazing season.  Beginning before school even started, they worked hard all season. Over the summer they attended four hour practices and their first game occurred one week before school even started.  Their records were impeccable with the black team getting a record of 6-0-1  and the red team getting a record of 7-1. This freshmen class has some athletes to watch in the future.

Additionally, the dance team also had a large income of freshmen.  The dance team gained 11 new freshmen making up 1/3 of the dance team.  The dance team practices at Starz dance academy and started their practices at the beginning of last summer.  The dance team had a large success this year while competing at the Midwest competition and the Spooktacular competition.  In the Midwest competition the dance team took 1st and in the Spooktacular competition they also took 1st.  They will still be continuing their season with basketball games and competing at state.

Last but not least, many of this year’s freshman participated on varsity athletic teams.  The varsity swim team consisted of many freshman swimmers including: Meredith Banks, Abby Banks, Julia Paquette, Jordan Halen, Olivia Haubelt, Sidney Sardinsk, and Erin Szepachowitz. Will Martin ran for the boys varsity Cross Country team, and this year’s girls Varsity Cross Country team was led by freshman Kate Sperka (see our student feature article). Kate was not the only freshman on this team;  the other freshmen included Sarah Jochems,  Ani and Maddie Oxborough. Other freshmen athletes worth noting include: Kyle Mason, Toni Erste,  and Hunter Wohler, who play varsity football; Porter Proven, Noah Gover, and Jakob Hilger, who play boys varsity soccer; Leah Minchk, a freshman varsity golfer; and last but definitely not least, Kayla Sagen, the only baton twirler in Muskego High School. Clearly, MHS has some talented athletes to keep an eye out for in the future. Keep up the great work Warriors!

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

App Homepage

A Glimpse of the 2018 Soccer Season

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

MHS News

Gymnastics Takes Home Another Win

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

MHS News

2x State Cheerleading Champions!!

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Girls Basketball Ends a Great Season

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Swimming Success at State!

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Boys Volleyball

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Warrior Football Ticket Information

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Girls Volleyball

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Muskego Dives into a Good Season

• Big Talent from the Class of ’21

Sports

Outstanding Performance by Varsity Girls’ Tennis

The student news site of Muskego High School
Big Talent from the Class of ’21