The 5th Annual Warrior Winterizer returns with many fun and exciting events and activities

On Friday, January 27th, the 5th Annual Warrior Winterizer makes a comeback to Muskego High School with a wide variety of activities to look forward to. Tickets start at $10 for single admission, while 4 Member family admission is $25. Entry is located at door 16, which will open at 3pm. Ticketed check-in and wristbands are required at the Warrior Winterizer.

This is a cash-less event, meaning that no cash will be taken at the door. Credit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay is expected as the method for payment. However, if you are interested in entering the 50/50 raffle, you will need cash, as card will not be taken.

The Carnival zone opens at 5pm and costs $6 for a single entry ticket. High school students will gain access to the Carnival Zone after 8pm.

Complimentary single general admission tickets will be available for MHS Staff, their spouse, and their children through the age of 18. (All family members must reside in the same household to be eligible for complimentary tickets.) A Single admission ticket provides unlimited access to all events except for the Children Indoor Inflatable, Game Carnival Zone, and classic 8 boys dive tournament.

Current Muskego High school Students will receive complimentary admission to basketball games and wrestling. This does not include the classic 8 boy dive tournament.

Complimentary ticket requests will only be accepted through 11:59pm, Thursday, January 26th. Please use your Muskego Norway email when signing up, as personal emails will not be accepted. There will be no complimentary tickets available at the door, so make sure that you sign up before the deadline!

The 5th Annual Winterizer has a wide variety of events that you can enjoy during the occasion. You can look forward to following events:

• JV2, JV, and Varsity girls and boys Basketball
  • Varsity Girls Wrestling
  • JV and Varsity Boys Wrestling
  • Boys JV and Varsity Diving
  • Children’s Indoor Inflatables and Activity Carnival Zone
  • Performances by MHS Pep Band, MHS Youth Poms/Dance, and MHS Youth Cheerleading
  • Milwaukee Bucks Rim Rockers
  • Over 50 Silent Auction Items
  • 50/50 Raffle
  • Winterizer Bistro
  • The Warrior Warehouse will be open during the Winterizer

Don’t forget to sign up if eligible for complimentary tickets, bring card payment method, and enter through Door 16. Muskego High School hopes to see you and your family there!