Join a Club!

Attend These Meetings

Looking to get involved in your high school?? Then join one of the many clubs Muskego High School has to offer. See meeting information listed below:

Are you interested in issues of global concern like the environment, poverty, politics, civil unrest? Or do you enjoy world literature, cinema, art and theater of the world? If you do, you could be a GEAC! If requirements are met by your senior year, you will receive recognition on your diploma and transcript as well as in the graduation program. See any World Language teacher for further information. First meeting September 29, room 304.

Join Spanish Club to hang out with other who enjoy all things Spanish. First meeting September 15, room 304

Mu Alpha Theta-Math Honor Society will be hosting its first meeting – Wednesday, September 7, 2016 in Ms. Kreul’s room 218 at 6:30 am. If you are a great math student and am currently enrolled in a college bound math class, come join us! We promote higher level math, we are fun, and we have morning treats!

Every wondered what happens behind the scenes? MHS PAC Stage Crew is where all the answers are revealed. MHS PAC Stage Crew is a year round club that is open to all MHS students, Stage Crew run the technical elements for all the performances in the PAC, No experience is necessary training will be provided, you will be using state of the art equipment. Come find out more information Wednesday 9/14 at 2:30 pm in the Performing Arts Center.

Attention FRESHMEN! ASAP is a tutoring program available for freshmen which monitors student progress, reduces student failures, and increases communication among teachers, parents, counselors, administrators and support staff. We meet Tuesdays after school from 2:30-3:30 in room 256.

Learn more about Best Buddies and what we’re all about! The information meeting is on September 12th right after school in Room 230. Check around the school for flyers and follow our social media accounts! (Check posters around the school)
The MHS Forensics team is looking for new members! Forensics is competition in public speaking and acting – a skill that benefits students for the rest of their lives! Team sign up is right after school, Thursday 9/8, in the MHS Library! Stop by for more information and registration! In the past 2 years MHS has had 8 Gold Medal WHSFA State Winners, and we’d like you to be next!