Muskego Forensics Featured Competition At UW-Whitewater

More stories from Katie Starosta

This season for the Muskego High School Forensics team continues to flourish! Currently the team has already accomplished half of their season that began on January 30th, 2015! Several students on the team have been rewarded for the speeches they perform each weekend. Winners from the season so far include Zach Pilleggi, Clayton Cavanaugh, MaryJo Kanelo, Joshua Zhang, and Humza Siddiqi! The next tournament scheduled for the season is at Mukwonago High School. This tournament critically represents the Sub-district qualifier. Students who qualify according to point totals will advance to the District Waterford Forensics tournament on Saturday, March 19th. In the advancing month of April the entire team will attend the WFCA State tournament at UW Whitewater. Each of the state tournaments will have as many as nine hundred students competing! Some of the competing Forensics schools include: Arrowhead Union, Brookfield Central, Delavan-Darien, Janesville Parker, Milwaukee School of the Arts,  New Berlin West, Oconomowoc, Sun Prairie, Union Grove, Wauwatosa East, and Whitnall. The Forensics season concludes with the WHSFA state tournament at UW Madison. Wish team members good luck as they compete at their final locations and have their pieces be spoken beautifully. It sounds like this season of Forensics so far has been astounding!