The student news site of Muskego High School

Warriors Word

• Back to Back Bball games this Friday!!
  • Boys Varsity Swim Dual Dec. 8 5-7
  • Boys Hockey Game Dec. 9th

Warriors Word

Warriors Word

Jenna Bishop, Author

Hello, fellow reader.  My name is Jenna Bishop, and I am a member of Warrior’s Word, a newspaper club from Muskego High School.   I am an Author and having been in this club for 3 years, I have gained a good amount of skills in writing and creativity with arranging my articles and images. It also has helped me branch out a little more when it comes to interviewing people and asking questions about our upcoming high school events. As a student of the Class of 2019, I am hoping that the newcomers will learn from others in order to keep Warrior’s Word updated and ready for the readers to look at.  Those who are interested in joining newspaper can come even if they have other sports or clubs. I’m part of the Girls’ Swim and Dive team, French National Honors Society, French Club and Sorelle Cantanti (upper level of Women’s Chorus), and whatever happens in these areas I can use in my stories. Since I like drawing and other forms of arts and crafts, I can give out ideas in a form of a news article that everyone can use for presents or just for fun.  I would love it if others can put their talents into a club that can share them with the school, and Warrior’s Word is a good place to start.

All content by Jenna Bishop

First Time In Two Decades

Jenna Bishop, Author
October 17, 2018

Muskego has had a lot of accomplishments over the years, but this year, the high school has been selected to hosting one of its sporting events: Girls' Swim and Dive.  For 20 years, the coaches have been...

Holiday Shopping Made Easy

Jenna Bishop, Author
January 4, 2018

Looking for the perfect gift for someone you know?  Put down the catalog and pull up a device because you are about to find the easiest way of getting that present on the Warrior's Warehouse website. ...

Muskego High School Musical 2017

Muskego High School Musical 2017

Jenna Bishop, Author
December 4, 2017

Everyone is excited for this year's musical: West Side Story.  Students from freshmen year up until senior year are signed up and ready to audition for this modern love story.  They all work at learning...

The Funniest WHODUNIT in MHS

The Funniest “WHODUNIT” in MHS

Jenna Bishop, Author
December 4, 2017

"The Murder in the Knife Room."  Sounds scary, right?  Well, the drama club of MHS made this seemingly scary room to be filled with laughs and fun.  There was full attendance, and everyone made the...

Muskego Dives into a Good Season

Muskego Dives into a Good Season

Jenna Bishop, Author
October 2, 2017

Our Muskego Swim and Dive team are off to a good start this year.  At their first invitational at Waukesha South, they tied for second place with Waukesha South.  The girls also had a great home...

Short Summer Wont Stop the Fun in the Sun

Short Summer Won’t Stop the Fun in the Sun

Jenna Bishop, Author
June 5, 2017

It's almost that time of year again. Sunshine, beaches and sun tanning is just around the corner.  As you all know, this summer is a tad short than what we are traditionally used to at MHS. You might...

Your guide for the perfect (and safe) Car

Jenna Bishop, Author
April 5, 2017

After 3 whole weeks of learning how to drive plus 6 months until you are behind the wheel for your driver's test, you finally are carrying the paperwork for your driver's license.  Now what?  Now you...

MHS Music Dept. Travels - Part 1

MHS Music Dept. Travels – Part 1

Jenna Bishop, Author
April 5, 2017

This coming spring, the MHS Music Department goes on a trip to perform in Disneyworld (that's in Florida).  During this spring vacation, both the choir and band members will prep themselves for the time...

Want to Know How to Register for Classes? Ask Seniors.

Jenna Bishop, Author
January 3, 2017

High school registration starts tomorrow and the upperclassmen have a few things they would like to recommend for those of you going through this process. When asked which top 3 things students should...

Load More Stories
Activate Search
Jenna Bishop