Theme Days

Theme Days

Amanda Veley, author

This year’s homecoming is fast approaching and with homecoming comes the long awaited theme days. This year’s theme days were enthusiastically picked, as always by the Muskego High School Student Council. It is believed by the whole Student Council that these themes will be fun and enjoyable for all who participate. Student Council really would like to see that students join in on the fun and dress up for all of the days! 

This year the theme days start on Friday September 15 so if you haven’t already picked out your outfit for Hawaiian Day you might need to get looking for that!

— Amanda Veley

The first of the themes for this school year is Hawaiian Day, find your grass skirts and coconut bras to take part in the fun of turning the high school into a tropical vacation for a fay.

Generation Gap Day is the second theme day this year, freshmen find are highly encouraged to wear diapers! Sophomores can travel back to the great age of five and find their old tiaras and crazy styles from when they first started to dress themselves. Juniors try and attempt to answer the question of what you want to be when you grow up by dressing up as adults. Seniors get to jump forward in time and embrace being elderly with bodies that aren’t actually breaking down yet. Freshmen be prepared to mind your elders in the hallways they age significantly on this day!

The third day’s theme is Disney Day everyone has at least one Disney movie that they loved from their childhood. You are bound to have something that you will want to dress up as for this day whether a Disney princess or Mickey Mouse.

Class Color Day is the fourth theme day this year, freshman wear plain yellow (this does not mean neon), sophomores spray paint green, juniors tie-dye purple, and seniors blue togas.

The final theme day this Muskego Wear Day, support your warriors football team by wearing red and white and coming to the homecoming football game.

This year the theme days start on Friday September 15 so if you haven’t already picked out your outfit for Hawaiian Day you might need to get looking for that! Tuesday the 19th is Generation Gap Day, Wednesday is Disney Day NOT Class Color Day as it has been in years past, Thursday is Class color day, and Friday is Muskego Wear Day. Participating makes this week so much fun and it is highly encouraged that you join in on the fun!