A New Club for MHS Students in 2017-18: Psychology Club

Bella Goldstein, author

Muskego High School is getting an all new club and it’s going to be epic. For all the psychology nerds in our student body, this club is for you. Mrs. Pyne, the AP psychology teacher and best buddies adviser, has recently sent out an email to all students to spread the word about the newest after school activity. You don’t have to be in a psychology class to join — it’s for everyone! Right before break Mrs. Pyne sent out an email with information for psych club. Mrs. Pyne will be running psych club and she has some awesome activities planned for this upcoming club. Psychology Bowl was just one of her ideas and it promises to help you learn some fun facts for psychology. Psychology Bowl will basically be like a trivia contest, but all the questions relate to psych. There will be a number rounds with prizes at the end for the top three teams. And this isn’t just for Muskego–people from surrounding school districts can come too! And psychology bowl isn’t all, there is also community service projects like reading to little kids, volunteering at the special olympics and adopting a local grandparent. Mrs. Pyne says she even hopes to conduct research and put it together in a book. If you are interested in some of these options, email Mrs. Pyne. Psych club takes off next year and it promises to be awesome. And like any true club, there’s also leadership positions you may be interested in. Contact Mrs. Pyne to get some details. If you like trivia, science and psychology, then this just might be the perfect club for you.