Muskego Dances the Night Away at Prom

Prom Court Photo Taken At Country Springs Hotel

The 2017 Junior Prom was held at Country Springs Hotel last week Saturday, April 29th. The Junior Class annually hosts this dance for the Junior and Senior classes attending Muskego High School. This year, more than 500 students partook in the celebration! This year’s Prom was themed as a Masquerade Ball; every individual and couple who purchased tickets received mask shaped name tags as well as endless memories thanks to the addition of a photo booth styled photographer. Before the celebration began at 5:30pm, many students gathered their friends and dates to take well dressed photos. The evening started with catered food including chicken alfredo, vegetarian lasagna, and the student favorite– mashed potatoes. When the music started to play, the party only stopped for the Prom Court announcement. The room fell silent as the Junior Prom Court recipients including Sarah Anderson, Kayla Braun, Natalee Gdaniec, Tessa Klemz, Kaitlyn Martin, Clare Mlachnik, Sara Perry, Gabrielle Renk, Kailey Schmid, Brady Bloomer, Frank Cistaro, Matthew Faust, Austin Kaltenbrun, Justin Kotarak, Cody Krause, Jack Rohlinger, Samuel Scholz, and Anthony Spychala were announced and strolled into the dance hall. The room lit up when the 2017 Prom Royalty was announced. Receiving honors of Prince and Princess were Jack Rohlinger and Kayla Braun. Receiving the titles of King and Queen were Brady Bloomer and Natalee Gdaniec. Congratulations to all those honored as prom court and royalty. As the party came to an end around 11pm, the students parted ways and said farewell to Prom 2017. On behalf of those in attendance, thank you to those who planned this event including the Junior class Student Council, Junior Advisor Donna Vanness, Country Springs for hosting, and Muskego High School Staff. Until next time, Prom.